Today, organizations face complex security challenges such as tracking valuable company assets and securing physical resources.
When it comes to asset security, companies have an ever-increasing need to monitor asset storage and tracking in a touchless, remote way, access control (making sure the right people have access to the rights assets at the right time), theft and loss prevention, employee accountability, and reduce time and money while maintaining compliance with industry security standards.
In this five-week boot camp, you’ll receive the following content:
- Loss and Theft Prevention Checklists
- “8 Business Loss Prevention Strategies That Work”
- “Top 10 Equipment Inventory Management Best Practices to Follow”
- Employee Accountability Assessment
- Determine whether improving your employee’s accountability for keys or physical assets could save you labor and equipment costs.
- Increasing Efficiency and Decreasing Costs with Mobile Device Management
- Learn how to store, distribute, and track mobile devices to eliminate bottlenecks in workflows.
- Best Practices for Physical Asset Management
- Understand ways to maximize the value of assets and equipment. Mitigate risks associated with its ownership and use.
- Smart Locker ROI Calculator
- Find out how much you could be saving by using smart lockers compared to traditional physical asset management methods.
- Bonus asset security resources
Fill out the form to sign up today and join our asset security boot camp!